header

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Diwali at Gangtok II

Hello everyone.
Since I have already told earlier that I'm going to post more on the Diwali vacation I had at Gangtok, so without much delaying here it is. I would rather say 'Let the pictures do the talking'.
The outfit is what I wore on the night of celebration.The rest are some fun pics taken in and around Gangtok, hopping into restaurants and having the bestest item on the menu.
Hope you like them. Enjoy.






outfit:
Black jacket- Girlfriend, Gangtok.
Off-white sweater- Mango.(here)
Jeans- Assam
Ankle boots- Gangtok.
Animal print scarf- Boutique


baker's cafe.

                 selecting pie's and mousse.


purple haze and lemon mint


having ice-cream during winter is just awesome.

my sub getting filled!!


and it comes- packed.

1. Turkey and chicken Sub
2. Chicken and Ham B.M.T.


it was amazing with the extra Mayo

went into dreamland


yummilicious


Have a great day ahead.


  xo sabbi
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. pretty lil' pictures :D

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course love to follow you :) wait for you also
    anyway i love your 1st outfit so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm suddenly craving for subway after seeing your post! it looks so yummy. look like you had fun in Gangtok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had thick dark hair like you!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogsot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the idea of following each other, i’ll do the job first and please do let me know when you’re following me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm gotta love subway

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete