header

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Jaipur calling.

Hello everyone
It’s been weeks that I am away from the blog sphere.  As you know I graduated this summer. Yaaay I am an engineer now.  So my next plan to do was masters. I was confused between whether it be business or continue with my engineering. After much debated thoughts I finally decided to end what I started with instead of jumping to a totally new area. Thus I am doing my Masters in engineering. The thought definitely ran a shiver through my spine. Although, it may seem otherwise, but I am not a typical nerd, although I tend to enjoy what I do. I am like a new species, a fashionable nerd.

Right now I am in a city called Jaipur, my new home for a few years. It is an amazing place with loads of beautiful castles and palaces and steeped in historical values. Owing to my classes I have been unable to venture out but that is definitely way higher up my to-do list. It has just been two weeks here and I am having fun with my new friends.


This is what I wore to my fresher’s party. It’s a simple black dress that’s like ages old but I really love its texture and also the fit. The fresher’s night was great fun with loads of dancing and great music. I am missing my old friends a lot, but life goes along just as the saying goes- you can never have enough friends.





[Outfit: Dress-local boutique, shoes-H&M, Bag- thrifted]


Have a great day ahead.
xo sabbi



Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Love your dress and your hair :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit looks very beautiful and so are you! Would you like to follow each other on Facebook, Bloglovin', GFC, and/or Instagram. Please let me know if you're interested.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks very beautiful and so are you! Would you like to follow each other on Facebook, Bloglovin', GFC, and/or Instagram. Please let me know if you're interested.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for your graduation darling!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're such a beauty! and that dress is super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on graduating and continuing on to get your Master's! That is awesome!! My Dad is an engineer and loves what he does, it's a great career field!
    You look so cute here, love those shoes!

    jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow doing masters now great...good luck and love the dress on you pretty :)

    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Now it's time to put those good style into use and network like crazy. Love the look!
    ♥, www.Styleat30.com – Fashion, Food, Travel

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress
    http://living-la-vida-pinka.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete